Petzl e+LITE Emergency Headlamp
Headlamp for emergency situations.
Add to Favorites
Free shipping on all orders $200 and over.
Petzl e+LITE Emergency Headlamp Details:
Headlamp for emergency situations
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit, etc. Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
Long-term dependability, even when kept for years in harsh conditions:
• works in extreme temperatures: -30 C to +60 C (-22 F to +140 F)
• always ready for use: can be stored with batteries for up to 10 years and still be operational,
• waterproof down to -1 m
• can be used in potentially explosive atmospheres (see specifications for certification level),
• compact and ultra-light (27 grams), so it can always be with you,
• designed to prevent accidental operation with locking switch.
• two white lighting levels (maximum and economic)
• one red lighting level
• two flashing modes : white or red (for signaling)
• Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 m) allows you to move around easily in the dark
• For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 m for 30 hours)
• easy to use
• Can be worn on the head, around the wrist or neck or attached to thin-edged objects with integrated clip.
• always shines in the direction you want: light source can be directed 360
• red light beam helps preserve night vision
Weight: 27 g
Beam pattern: wide
Regulated lighting: yes
Number of batteries: 2
Battery type (included): Lithium CR2032
Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 m for 30 minutes)
Colour(s): black and red
Three white LEDs and one red LED
Certification(s): CE, ATEX certified (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85°C)
Part Number: E02-P3 (15)