Order by 4.30 and your order ships today.
This sturdy bag has room for all the essentials, but won't get in your way. Includes a large headset pocket, iPad pocket and multiple organizer sections with room for all your accessories. A helpful exterior pocket makes it easy to grab your backup radio in an emergency. Steel-reinforced carrying handles will haul even the heaviest load, and the reinforced sides offer additional protection. Signature orange interior makes it easy to find the flashlight or pen in the dark.
- Metal Hardware
- Braided wire reinforced carry handle
- Water bottle / back-up radio pocket
- Fuel tester pocket with exclusive securing strap
- MA1 inspired rescue orange soft fleece lining
- 2 external chart pockets
- 4 internal mesh organizers for cables and charging cords
- Fleece-lined electronic accessory pockets (ADS-B / GPS / Iridium)
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Key clip
- Fleece-lined protective headset pocket with elastic loops for extra batteries for ANR headsets
WEIGHT (empty): 2 lbs.
EXTERNAL: 12"h x 10.5"w x 9"d
MAIN INTERNAL POCKETS (front to back):
11.5" h x 9.5"w x 2"d
11.5" h x 9.5"w x 3"d
11.5" h x 9.5"w x 4"d
|Name||Flight Outfitters Lift Bag|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.