Flying Eyes Cooper Titanium sunglasses are designed to be amazingly comfortable under a helmet or aviation-style headset. These ComfortStyle medium-size frame sunglasses are made of β-Titanium frames and Resilamide™ temples, a material that is primarily used in aerospace. Resilamide™ is a very costly polymer material makes the temples virtually unbreakable and yet super light and flexible. Their 1mm thin temples and their flexibility mean that you will not feel them while wearing a helmet or aviation-style headset. And no more noise leaks while wearing a headset either! They also offer precision manufactured polycarbonate lenses that offer uncompromised clarity and shatter resistance. Each set of Flying Eyes eyewear comes with its own protective case and a soft, microfiber cleaning cloth/bag. And like all Flying Eyes eyewear, they are prescription compatible.
Want to know what makes the Cooper Aviator Sunglasses special?
- Micro-thin Resilamide™ are 1mm thin for ultimate comfort and functionality
- Aviation-Grade Titanium frames offer extreme lightness, strength and durability
- Shatterproof polycarbonate safety lenses with UV400 protection keep your eyes safe from the sun and other elements
- Non-Rx bifocals and full prescription lenses available
- Adjustable, soft nose-pad keeps glasses properly positioned and balanced for optimal fit and comfort
Titanium Cooper : Stats
- Frame Size: Large / 135mm wide
- Frame Front: Titanium Silver
- Temples: Glossy Black 1mm Resilamide™
- Lens: Solid Gray Tint Non-polarized UV400 Polycarbonate Lenses
|Name||Flying Eyes Cooper Titanium Aviator Sunglasses|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.