Jeppesen Acceptable Methods FAA AC 43131B Aircraft Inspection and Repair
The AMT's best reference for acceptable methods and techniques for aircraft inspection and repair. Consists of the reproduction of FAA Advisory Circulars 43.13-1B and -2B in a bound publication. 806 Pages.
- AC 43.13-1B with Change 1 and AC 43.13-2B
- Acceptable methods
- Techniques and practices - aircraft alterations
Change 1 includes:
- Welding and brazing
- Inspection and maintenance of landing gear
- Aircraft electrical systems
- Aircraft avionics systems
- An entire section on human factors
|Name||Jeppesen Acceptable Methods FAA AC 43131B Aircraft Inspection and Repair|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.