The AMT's best reference for acceptable methods and techniques for aircraft inspection and repair. Consists of the reproduction of FAA Advisory Circulars 43.13-1B and -2B in a bound publication. 806 Pages.
- AC 43.13-1B with Change 1 and AC 43.13-2B
- Acceptable methods
- Techniques and practices - aircraft alterations
Change 1 includes:
- Welding and brazing
- Inspection and maintenance of landing gear
- Aircraft electrical systems
- Aircraft avionics systems
- An entire section on human factors
|Name||Jeppesen Acceptable Methods FAA AC 43131B Aircraft Inspection and Repair|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.