The Jeppesen Private Pilot Manual and is the standard of the industry and the most widely used private pilot textbook. This high quality, full color book is a primary source for initial study and review. It contains complete and detailed, yet easy to understand explanations of all the fundamental concepts which every private pilot needs to know to pass the FAA exams, and more importantly, to operate safely and effectively in the cockpit.
Intuitive organization and colorful presentation make this manual an essential study aid on your journey to becoming a private pilot.
- Concise and complete explanations of fundamental concepts
- Subjects build on one another from section to section
- Strategically-placed Discovery Insets supplement your learning
- Human Elements Inserts help you understand the mind/body/flight connection
- FAA Question Insets help you with related test questions
- Summary checklists at the end of each section
- Key terms are highlighted throughout
- Review questions are presented after each section
|Name||Jeppesen FAA Private Pilot Manual Textbook|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.