Kyosho Minium AD PIPER J-3 CUB
Part No. 1075RS-CBL
The amazing MINIUM airplane that fits on the palm of your hand now features the same 4-channel functionality with aileron, elevator, rudder and throttle control as full-size airplanes. Also, a newly developed flat bottom main wing with reduced flex, controls wing tip stall and delivers extra flight stability. With the included high-power motor, this micro-size airplane produces amazingly powerful flight, even in wind. The fully assembled fuselage is fitted with an ultra-small control unit featuring built-in motor control amp, receiver and 3 servos within a form that accurately captures the realism of the original airplane with its stunning flash color scheme. Simply set the batteries and you're ready for takeoff! In addition, the newly developed 4-channel R/C system operates on 2.4GHz and automatically scans a 75 wave spectrum for open bands when it is switched on to provide a stable control system safe from radio interference that also allows up to 24 airplanes to flown at the same time. The result is slow flight and light maneuvers from a micro airplane for a flying experience like no other!
- Reduced Main Wing Flex - Features aileron control and reduced flex from the main wing that is permanently fixed to the fuselage. The new thicker flat bottom wing improves on the previous cambered wing with stronger flight performance and more agility in the air.
- High Maneuverability - Ailerons provide direct control around the roll axis for a high degree of maneuverability.
- Easy Maintenance - Motor unit and servo use connectors and the gear shaft can be replaced for easier maintenance.
- Perfex KT-20 Transmitter - Newly developed multifunction 4-channel PERFEX KT-20 transmitter features a large LCD to display data for voltage, digital trim offset values and control mode. Provides complete visibility of control settings and allows easy use of additional functions.
- Built-in Charger - Transmitter also features built-in battery charger. Just connect the Li-Po battery and charging commences until it cuts out when complete.
- Charge While You Fly - Charger function can be used while it is operating as transmitter so you can charge a spare battery (sold separately) while you are flying.
- 2.4GHz Band - Newly developed R/C system operates on world standard ISM band on high frequency 2.4GHz. Scans the 75-wave spectrum to use clear frequencies for an extremely safe control system free of interference. Allows up to 24 aircraft to be flown at the same time.
- Full Control - All control inputs are equipped with 19-step digital trims for precise setting and adjustment. Trim values are displayed for clear visibility and easy management of control settings.
- Attention to Detail - Recreates external details such as dummy engine and main wing supports for scale appearance. Makes an excellent display model when not cruising the skies.
- 4 Channel Control - Uses the same 4-channel control functions as large airplanes, including aileron control to deliver the full range of airplane flying experiences.
- Ready Set - Completely assembled Readyset includes 4-channel radio control system and Lithium Polymer battery. The transmitter can be registered to and used with a 2nd or even 3rd airplane set or MINIUM AD helicopter. *Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplanes.
- Connects Automatically - Connects automatically once transmitter is registered to the receiver. (Comes pre-registered at time of shipment).
- Large LCD Display - Offset values of the 19-step digital trims are displayed on the LCD for easy reference.
- Lightweight One Piece Control Unit - Two special servos are combined with receiver and motor control amp in a lightweight one-piece control unit with an ultra light aileron servo that adds just 1.5g to overall weight.
- Hyper Motor - Equipped with 6mm Hyper Motor that delivers 10% more power than the previous motor used in the 3-channel MINIUM Airplane version.
- Increased Thrust - Increased thrust from the newly designed (D95 X P75mm) propeller is included as standard.
- Quick Charge - Transmitter features built-in quick battery charger that can charge a spare battery while the transmitter is used for flight control. Takes about 20 minutes to fully charge.*Charging duration may change depending on conditions.
- Mode I or II - Selected flight style mode (Mode I or Mode II) is shown on the display.
- Multi Use KT-20 - Transmitter can be used with other MINIUM AD series airplanes and helicopters. *Cannot be used with 3-channel MINIUM airplane series.
- Ready Set Contents
- Fully assembled fuselage
- 3.7V-70mAh lithium polymer battery pack
- PERFEX KT-20 2.4GHz 2-stick transmitter with digital trims (built-in charger)
- Required for Operation
- 4 x AA-size alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Note) Oxyride batteries cannot be used.
|Name||Kyosho Minium AD PIPER J-3 CUB|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.