Engine Maintenance & Lubricants - Aviation oil 20w-50. Multiviscosity oil.
X/C 20W-50 is the first approved multiviscosity aviation oil for opposed piston engines. It provides better engine performance than any single grade oil in all weather conditions. X/C 20W-50 is formulated with an ashless dispersant package allowing for cleaner engine operation. X/C 20W-50 is recommended for break-in. It provides a cleaner and quicker break-in than traditional all mineral single grade oils. Plus, X/C is an operational oil so there is no need to switch oils after break-in. X/C 20W-50 utilizes all petroleum base oils which provide excellent solvency and is successful in preventing lead and lead salts.
Take advantage of X/C 20W-50’s multiviscosity performance benefits year-round for easier starts and quicker flow of oil to critical engine parts.
Size: 946 ml (1 Quart)
Phillips 66 has been an ardent supporter of general aviation since the earliest days of flight and is responsible for many firsts in the field.
• First to develop multigrade piston aviation oil (X/C® 20W-50)
• First and only to create multigrade oil approved for engines designed for the 120 grade (X/C® 25W-60)
• First to invent the aviation refueler truck
• First to market 100LL aviation gasoline
• First to be voted pilots' favorite fuel brand for 10 years in a row
The Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants is designed to exceed your expectations with premium single and multi-viscosity engine oils and the highest quality hydraulic fluids. Approved by the FAA and leading engine manufacturers around the world, the Phillips 66 line of aviation lubricants offers everything your aircraft needs from break-in to TBO.
• Single source for piston engine oils and hydraulic fluids
• High performance properties for extremes from Alaska to the tropics
• Protective additive packages that exceed industry specifications
• Phillips 66 X/C can be used from break-in to TBO
• Compatible with other brands
|Name||Phillips 66 20W50XC Aviation Multiviscosity Oil|