Plexus was developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces. As Plexus became more and more popular, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces. Since then, Plexus has continued to grow in popularity, and today it is recognized as the most effective plastic cleaner, protectant, and polisher on the market
- Plexus seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, making it resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing
- Developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces
- Use it on your vinyl windows, hatch covers, mirrors, laminated surfaces, eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer screens... just about any place you would normally use plastic cleaner
- Its convenient aerosol applicator prevents dripping, leaking, evaporating, and coagulating at the tip of the nozzle (as is common with pumps and squeeze bottles)
- Plexus makes colored plastics vibrant, makes clear plastic virtually transparent, and leaves plastic paints gleaming like new
Ground shipping or pick-up only.
|Name||Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish 13oz|
Plexus really deliversBy: Geoff James on 2 March 2017Plexus is the definitive product for keeping transparent plastic clean and scratch free in environments where this is critical. Its water-repelling longevity is also better than other products on the market so beware of pale imitations. I used it for the first time on a lexan motorcycle visor and it's just so much better in adverse conditions and other products on the market. It's also easier to remove bugs. There are no downsides to using Plexus and I'm a confirmed user from now on.
PlexusBy: Donna on 26 July 2016Service from company was amazing and the product is fantastic. Highly recommended.
Best plexi glass cleaner on the PlanetBy: Mike Ross on 31 March 2016I have used Plexus for a few years now on the Plexiglass of my Magni M24 Gyrocopter. It is seriously good product and more than meets the claims made by the manufacturer. It goes on wet and comes off dry with no streaking or waiting. Very good finish and very fast to use.
Great productBy: Shaun judd on 31 March 2016I love this product. I use it for my rx7 race car on the windows and rear. This product does the trick everyone and wouldn't use anything else
Plexus is ideal for motorcyclistsBy: Chris Powell on 31 March 2016I was introduced to Plexus by other motorcyclists a year ago. It is a fantastic product for cleaning off road film and bugs from a helmet visor. Once applied, rain water just beads and slides off allowing a crystal clear view for the rider. It is quick and easy to apply with a soft cloth and a can lasts for many months I recommend the product for recreational as well as track riders - a clear view of the road ahead is vital for rider safety.