Sparrowhawk Pilot's Logbook Cover - Black Aniline Leather
Only 999 left.
When it's gone, it's gone!
Please choose your Logbook type carefully. The cover size is specific to each logbook type and can not be altered.
Please feel free to contact us if you are unsure which size to order.
Logbook covers are to fit the current version of the following logbook:
New Zealand CAA - 218mm high x 223mm wide (front cover) x 15mm deep
Australian Aviation Theory Centre (ATC) - 205mm high x 242mm wide (front cover) x 14mm deep.
Australian Air Services - 232mm high x 214mm wide (front cover) x 12mm deep.
Custom made by New Zealand leather artisan, Fiona Ritchie, the natural characteristics of the leather hide is preserved through the aniline tannery finishing process, and personalised laser engraving makes your aviation logbook cover unique.
Sparrowhawk's leather Pilot's Logbook Covers are made to measure, so they fit and protect your pilot logbook for a lifetime.
- 100% full grain, tannery finished, oiled Aniline Leather, 2mm, black colour with "whisky" colour aniline leather patch
- Patch hand stitched using Irish Linen Waxed thread in a robust two needle saddle stitch
- Edges sealed with waxed edge finish
- High detail laser engraving including Sparrowhawk's stylish pilot's wings
- Made to measure for NZ CAA, Australian ATC and Airservices Australia pilot logbooks
This piece is made from 100% Full Grain Aniline leather, which is a tannery finished leather that maintains the hide characteristics of raw leather. Sparrowhawk's pure Aniline leather has an oiled finish, and the "whisky" colour is suitable for laser engraving text and images
|Name||Sparrowhawk Pilot's Logbook Cover - Black Aniline Leather|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.