Bose A20 Fixed Wing with Bluetooth
Plug in. Turn on. Go flying.
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset weve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive plug-and-play operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, its still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation plug it in, turn it on, go flying
- Includes carry case.
Enjoy a peaceful, comfortable flight
Clear audio for music and communication
Bose Active EQ keeps the audio clear and distinct, whether you're listening to music or an important communication.
Simple, intuitive operation
Plug-and-play convenience means the headset is ready to fly when you are'no need to press a lot of buttons first just to activate it.
Enhance your experience
The ergonomic control module includes an auxiliary audio input with Intercom/AUX priority switching, ideal for dedicated GPS and traffic warning systems. It also features a customizable audio prioritization control with mute and mix settings, and flexible power circuitry with auto-on that switches to and from battery power and aircraft power. Select models also include Bluetooth connectivity for taking calls or listening to music.
For all types of aircraft
The A20 Aviation Headset is available in dual plug, 6-pin plug and U174 plug models and a variety of configurations designed for use in all types of general aviation aircraft, including helicopters.
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.
- Coil cord down-cable now available in select configurations
- Certified to FAA TSO-C139 and EASA ETSO-C139
- Adjustable powered microphone can be connected to either earcup and set in a range of stable positions for optimal communications
- Smart shutoff helps provide at least 45 hours of use from just two AA alkaline batteries
- Five-year transferable limited warranty covers parts, labor and second-day return shipping expenses for non-abuse malfunctions
|Name||Bose A20 Fixed Wing with Bluetooth|
Great, but far to expensive20 July 2018Our supplies cheap headsets for a student to use and the clamping force on these are very strong, so after 15 minutes of flying my ears are so saw I can't concentrate. The Bose A20 is very clear and comfortable headset. My first circuit flight with them on improved my flying 100%. However, these are not worth $1500; they are more worth around $1000-1200. You pay $500 just for the names Bose on the headset. Only time will tell if these are worth the money I spent.
Brilliant ClarityBy: Dan Retief on 2 September 2016I tried the Bose GA headset at home when my wife was using the very noisy workshop vacuum cleaner. The thing makes a racket like a jet engine, at least 120 dB. With the ANR ON I could not tell if the vacuum was running or not! The only clue I got was the whiff of a smell the vacuum cleaner emits from its imperfect filter. In my Cessna 150 it is such a pleasure. Talking to ATC as if we are in the same room! The prop noise is a faint chirp in the background, just enough to tell me the engine is indeed running. I would say this headset is a must have for flight safety. The Bluetooth option turns my cellphone into a backup means of comms too!
Excellent HeadsetBy: Maggie Wright on 23 May 2016This is the most comfortable headset I have ever worn, perfect for long flights in a Cessna.