ICOM VS-3 Bluetooth Headset for A25N
Last Chance - While Stocks Last!
The ICOM VS-3 Bluetooth Headset enables you to have hands-free operation with a Bluetooth enabled transceiver such as the A25N. The VS-3 has an internal lithium polymer battery, PTT switch, 3.5mm earphone jack, external microphone, VOX capabilities (when A25N transceiver’s VOX function is enabled) and USB port for charging. The VS-3 also has a clothing clip on its back.
The VS-3 is an ear-bud-style headset. It will work on the ground without any other headset needed. In the cockpit, it will not provide much hearing protection. We suggest that it be used underneath a passive headset, or by itself for short periods of time.
What’s in the Box:
- VS-3 Bluetooth Headset
- SP-36 Earphone and Earpad
- OPC-2326 USB cable for charging
- Instruction sheets
- Bluetooth version: Version 3.0
- Transmission output: Class 1
- Supported profiles: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Maximum number of paired Bluetooth devices: 7 devices
- Dimensions: 1.11” W x 2.56” H x 0.7” D
- Operating temperature range: –4°F to +140°F
- Charging temperature range: +32°F to +113°F
- Weight: 1.1 oz.
|Name||ICOM VS-3 Bluetooth Headset for A25N|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Downunder Pilot Shop users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.