Plexus was developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces. As Plexus became more and more popular, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces. Since then, Plexus has continued to grow in popularity, and today it is recognized as the most effective plastic cleaner, protectant, and polisher on the market
- Plexus seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, making it resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing
- Developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces
- Use it on your vinyl windows, hatch covers, mirrors, laminated surfaces, eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer screens... just about any place you would normally use plastic cleaner
- Its convenient aerosol applicator prevents dripping, leaking, evaporating, and coagulating at the tip of the nozzle (as is common with pumps and squeeze bottles)
- Plexus makes colored plastics vibrant, makes clear plastic virtually transparent, and leaves plastic paints gleaming like new
Ground shipping or pick-up only.
|Name||Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish 13oz|
PlexusBy: Ian Smith on 13 June 2019Incredible results on our caravan windows, will certainly recommend this product.
Plexus plastic cleanerBy: Rose on 9 March 2019Excellent product. Used this for our caravan windows and we ended up with a crystal clear result. Would definitely recommend this product over any other we tried.
SatisfiedBy: Neville on 25 February 2019An absolutly fantastic product and so easy to use,
Protectant polish - a ‘must have’ for motorhomes24 October 2018Excellent product, great service and fast delivery.
Good on insulglaze windowsBy: Carol on 13 July 2017I use this product on our insulglaze windows (retrofitted double glazing with acrylic) and it works much better than the product the company which installed the windows sells for cleaning. It does not smear and leaves them looking super shiny and clear.