*** Due to public holidays some orders will not be processed till Tuesday ***
Plexus was developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces. As Plexus became more and more popular, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces. Since then, Plexus has continued to grow in popularity, and today it is recognized as the most effective plastic cleaner, protectant, and polisher on the market
- Plexus seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, making it resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing
- Developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces
- Use it on your vinyl windows, hatch covers, mirrors, laminated surfaces, eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer screens... just about any place you would normally use plastic cleaner
- Its convenient aerosol applicator prevents dripping, leaking, evaporating, and coagulating at the tip of the nozzle (as is common with pumps and squeeze bottles)
- Plexus makes colored plastics vibrant, makes clear plastic virtually transparent, and leaves plastic paints gleaming like new
Ground shipping or pick-up only.
|Name||Plexus Plastic Cleaner Protectant and Polish 13oz|
Good on insulglaze windowsBy: Carol on 13 July 2017I use this product on our insulglaze windows (retrofitted double glazing with acrylic) and it works much better than the product the company which installed the windows sells for cleaning. It does not smear and leaves them looking super shiny and clear.
PlexusBy: Susan on 29 June 2017Best product I've used for acrylic double glazing and Pilots down under have the best price by a long way. Speedy service and free postage.
Plexus really deliversBy: Geoff James on 2 March 2017Plexus is the definitive product for keeping transparent plastic clean and scratch free in environments where this is critical. Its water-repelling longevity is also better than other products on the market so beware of pale imitations. I used it for the first time on a lexan motorcycle visor and it's just so much better in adverse conditions and other products on the market. It's also easier to remove bugs. There are no downsides to using Plexus and I'm a confirmed user from now on.
PlexusBy: Donna on 26 July 2016Service from company was amazing and the product is fantastic. Highly recommended.
Best plexi glass cleaner on the PlanetBy: Mike Ross on 31 March 2016I have used Plexus for a few years now on the Plexiglass of my Magni M24 Gyrocopter. It is seriously good product and more than meets the claims made by the manufacturer. It goes on wet and comes off dry with no streaking or waiting. Very good finish and very fast to use.